It's easy to set notifications on the Blipbr App.
Simply click on the Settings menu (gear icon) which is on the top right hand corner of your screen, and choose "Notifications" as shown:
The Notification screen will display and you can choose which you wish to receive on screen (screen icon), via email (envelope icon) or as an App Notification (device icon)
You can also set a limit (in minutes) to prevent too many notifications being generated for each type of alarm.
e.g. setting a 60 minutes limit for "Trip start" means only one notification will be sent for the next hour even if more events occur.
Note: Not all alarms are available for all devices (e.g. Accident, Harsh events and Power alarms are for specialist devices)
Explanation of Each Notification:
Standard Blipbr Notifications
- Alert: Low Battery Alarm - to receive notifications when batteries are within their lower limit and should be replaced
- Movement Alert - to receive notifications when devices sense movement and a Movement Alarm has been set
- Trip Start - to receive notifications when devices sense movement (even if no alert has been set)
- Trip Stop - to receive notifications when devices have finished a trip, and sensed no further movement for 5 minutes (even if no alert has been set)
- Alert: Accident Alarm - for devices with accident sensors (Device must be firmly attached to vehicle or asset)
- Alert: Harsh Acceleration, Braking or Cornering - for devices with harsh event sensors (Device must be firmly attached to vehicle or asset)
- Alert: Power Lost and Restored- for Blipbr Sensor when external power is added or removed from the USB port
- Status Unknown: For BYO devices (phones & tablets) that have not connected for more than 10 minutes
Tip: Trip Start & Trip Stop alerts - If you always want to know when a Blipbr moves, use the Trip Start alert as this will always notify you of any movement.